Page 15 of 305 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #141
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool DLC!

  2. #142
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's great DLC ^_^ Resident Evil Code Veronica is one of my favorite games!

    I'm playing the first Silent Hill...demon children are scary...

  3. #143
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Chrono Cross: <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="1KF46G"> playing as Lynx is so boring ;_; </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

    Devil May Cry 1: I beat this a year a go, but it's such a fun game I gotta play it again

    PSO eps 1 and 2: mostly leveling up HUnewearl Utena (level 109) and FOmarl Kasumi (lvl 61) right now. My other chars are: RAmarl Mia (lvl 26), RAcaseal Kimiko, lvl 91, HUcaseal Mai (lvl 13) and FOnewearl Yukiko (Lvl 126)

    Super Metroid: I finally got another working cart of the game! ^_^

  4. #144
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm replaying Xenogears, when you play it the second time, you get much more details than the first time...

  5. #145
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    actually im not playing anything much... cept star wars RTS galactic battle grounds, a friend is borrowing xenosaga

  6. #146
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I wa sgoing to buy Star Wars: Galaxies, but then decidedto save up for Otakon ^_^

  7. #147
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still re-playing Xenogears... and i'll get me the Grandia II PC version..

    <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="HK1V3O">I've arrived "The thames" after fighting Grafh... who didn't show any aparent interest on hitting Elly... Why?... [img]tongue.gif[/img] </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

  8. #148
    Inactive Member SmellyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm playing Final Fantasy X now.
    Trying to kill Seymour.... again.

  9. #149
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT DLC: That's cool!

    IRT Melfice: Grahf r0x0rz

    IRT SC: Oh, I see you've been playing a lot; are you enjoying the game?

  10. #150
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Beat Devil May Cry 1, started 2

    PSO daily...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •